What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Massachusetts Boston, also known as UMass Boston, is an urban public research university and the third-largest campus in the five-campus University of Massachusetts system.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
You can now complete the UMass Boston MBA entirely online. Enjoy the convenience of the Online MBA, supported by advisor and faculty guidance, at one of the lowest online tuition rates in the field. This option is currently available for the standard MBA, as well as MBA with a specialization in: Business Analytics, Health Care Informatics or Finance. This program consists of twelve 3-credit courses, or 36 credits.
* Current professional résumé;
* Official transcripts;
* Two letters of recommendation;