1- Year MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Massachusetts Boston, also known as UMass Boston, is an urban public research university and the third-largest campus in the five-campus University of Massachusetts system.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Invest in your professional career with a clear path to your MBA in just one year. With easy scheduling and rigorous courses, the program is designed to develop your analytical skills and build your professional network, allowing you to bring your competitive advantage to the workforce in just one year. Begin the MBA program in either the summer, fall, or spring term. Sample schedules below. Students must complete 4 courses in each semester to fulfill degree requirements within one year. Students in the MBA program can choose from 12 optional MBA specializations. Specializations are completed by taking a group of designated electives as part of the general MBA elective requirement.
* Current professional résumé;
* Official transcripts;
* Two letters of recommendation;