Current program rank (FT)
Executive MBA- Global
What people are saying:
Business school information
Founded in 1945, Henley is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and part of the University of Reading. We are also among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
Study in United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Other sectors that contribute to the UK’s economy include manufacturing, services, construction, and tourism.
- There are 162 higher education institutions in the country, which are all held to strict standards by the government and feature strongly in world rankings. Each year, about 450,000 international students study in the UK.
- International students who have successfully completed an undergraduate or Master’s degree will be able to benefit from two years’ work experience in the UK upon graduation.
EMBA is for experienced managers looking to develop their international management competencies. The program is structured in a way that allows you to continue to work, the Henley Executive MBA is a part-time MBA that connects your learning to current global and relevant organisational issues. The Henley EMBA emphasises the importance of your personal development as a manager and includes personal support and business coaching. During the program, you will work on company-based projects in high-performance learning groups. This part-time course is ideal for those managers who aspire to senior roles and wish to maintain their career path, adding benefit to their organisations while studying for an MBA. There is also a one-week international study trip on the program and a further optional study visit.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification
* Evidence of competence in English
3 year average rank: