Full-time Day MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Founded in 1831, Xavier is a Jesuit Catholic university located in Cincinnati, Ohio. The school is the sixth-oldest Catholic and fourth-oldest Jesuit university in the United States. The Williams College of Business educates students of business, enabling them to improve organizations and society, consistent with the Jesuit tradition. The mission of the College is in keeping with the University's mission, articulated by President Michael Graham, S.J. as "Xavier's mission is to serve society by forming students intellectually, morally and spiritually, with rigor and compassion, towards lives of solidarity, service and success."
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Full-time Day MBA for Emerging Leaders offers a cohort experience with a carefully planned course schedule. Students take 5 classes per semester in the Fall and Spring semesters and complete the degree in the summer with 3-4 classes, depending on their choice of concentration.
The curriculum of the Full-Time Day MBA includes:
- Foundation Skills: These courses ensure a solid foundation in traditional business disciplines and provide understanding of the business environment. These courses are pre-requisites and students may be able to waive them based on undergraduate coursework;
- Core Coursework: Emphasize the integration of skills applied to complex business decisions;
- Capstone Course Options: Develops students' ability to integrate information from the foundation skills and core courses. The Capstone course is taken during the final semester, and all other required courses must be completed prior;
- Electives: In-depth studies into areas such as Business Administration, Business Intelligence, Finance, Innovation/Change/Entrepreneurship, International Business, Marketing, Pricing Strategy, Supply Chain Management and Values Based Leadership. A minimum of 9 credit hours of elective coursework are required in the electives area some have more. A concentration fulfills the electives requirement of the degree.
* GMAT or GRE test score
* Two letters of recommendation
* Personal statement