Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
- ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and top 10 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers Master’s, MBA, and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, online, and in online blended format.
- ESMT is accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and FIBAA. The school has prioritized three areas: leadership, innovation, and analytics. These pillars underpin the academic and organizational development of the school and guide its programming and research.
The ESMT Full-time MBA is a one-year, personalized program that starts in January each year. It has been designed to help you develop the skills and experiences you need to move ahead. You are at the heart of the program and will have many opportunities to tailor the program to meet your needs.
Your options include:
- Specialization tracks: Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Managerial Analytics; Strategic Leadership
- Summer term: Industrial and Social Innovation Challenge; Internship; intensive German summer school
- Winter term: electives at ESMT focused on innovation, technology, analytics, sustainable business development, entrepreneurship, and global strategic management; International exchange
In the ESMT MBA, personal mastery and leadership are woven into the program. The small class size ensures that you constantly reflect on your experience while receiving personalized constructive feedback, and honing your leadership skills. Running alongside the program are multiple opportunities for career development. A structured career curriculum helps you build your corporate and startup capital through networking and opportunities to immerse yourself in the local economy.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* An undergraduate degree
* Strong GMAT or GRE scores
Cost of study and scholarships
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors:
Schlossplatz 1, 10178