- ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and top 10 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers Master’s, MBA, and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, online, and in online blended format.
- ESMT is accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and FIBAA. The school has prioritized three areas: leadership, innovation, and analytics. These pillars underpin the academic and organizational development of the school and guide its programming and research.
Part-time MBA in Business Innovation
Business school information
- The ESMT Berlin Part-time Blended MBA in Business Innovation is an ideal way to continue working full-time while gaining the knowledge and competencies to support not only your personal development but also the growth and transformation of your company. Our integrated approach calls for 80% online study, with 20% of the program taking place in person over 14 weekends in either Berlin or Munich (all students attend Berlin for the first module). The face-to-face weekend modules start Thursday evening, with full days of courses on Friday and Saturday. The classroom setting allows for discussion, network building and peer-to-peer learning while learning from ESMT’s best-in-class faculty.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Strong GMAT/GRE scores or strong performance in ESMT’s admissions test
* One essay and a 3-min video essay upload
* Two recommendations
* Copies of your university transcript
79% / 21%
Number of nationalities represented:
by Financial Times ©
Schlossplatz 1, 10178
What people are saying:
Write a comment