- ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and top 10 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers Master’s, MBA, and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, online, and in online blended format.
- ESMT is accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and FIBAA. The school has prioritized three areas: leadership, innovation, and analytics. These pillars underpin the academic and organizational development of the school and guide its programming and research.
Business school information
The ESMT Full-time MBA is a one-year, personalized program that starts in January each year. It has been designed to help you develop the skills and experiences you need to move ahead. You are at the heart of the program and will have many opportunities to tailor the program to meet your needs.
Your options include:
- Specialization tracks: Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Managerial Analytics; Strategic Leadership
- Summer term: Industrial and Social Innovation Challenge; Internship; intensive German summer school
- Winter term: electives at ESMT focused on innovation, technology, analytics, sustainable business development, entrepreneurship, and global strategic management; International exchange
In the ESMT MBA, personal mastery and leadership are woven into the program. The small class size ensures that you constantly reflect on your experience while receiving personalized constructive feedback, and honing your leadership skills. Running alongside the program are multiple opportunities for career development. A structured career curriculum helps you build your corporate and startup capital through networking and opportunities to immerse yourself in the local economy.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* An undergraduate degree
* Strong GMAT or GRE scores
Cost of study and scholarships
Accomodation costs off campus, per year:
52% / 48%
Number of nationalities represented:
by Financial Times ©
Employed at three months:
Amazon, Allianz, L'Oreal, DHL, Deloitte
Open new career opportunities:
Diversity of recruiters:
Student rating of faculty:
Student rating of alumni effectiveness:
Student rating of culture and classmates:
(off campus, per year):
Type of aid available:
Criteria on which
aid is granted:
Need and merit. Specific funding is available for women, for participants with experience working in a social impact / not-for profit organization or experience of running their own startups. 650 or 700 GMATs, for applicants from various regions of the world and finally German Bundeswehr Officers;
Student assessment of career service:
Potential to network:
Ratio of faculty to students:
Full-time faculty with PhD:
Number of applicants per full-time place:
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors:
What people are saying:
Write a comment