The Appalachian MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
The mission of the Walker College of Business’ MBA Program is to provide educational experiences that prepare our students for life-long learning and professional leadership responsibilities in a dynamic global environment. The flexibility in our program allows each student to receive the best educational experience possible through a full-timeprogram in Boone, NC, as well as part-time programs in two locations. The MBA program is open to all undergraduate majors, having available online learning modules to help all students quickly meet any required prerequisite knowledge they may need to be successful in our program.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Appalachian’s Master of Business Administration program provides educational experiences to prepare students for life-long learning and professional leadership responsibilities in a dynamic global environment.
The program provides individualized attention through dedicated career services and academic advising, as well soft-skills and professional development. Appalachian’s MBA program believes that networking and team building are extremely important in the process of building future leaders. Wherever you find yourself in life, you can always call on an Appalachian graduate for help, advice and support.
The MBA program offers seven concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Interdisciplinary Business
- International Business
- Leading and Managing Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Business
* GMAT or GRE test score
* Three letters of recommendation