Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
Founded in Nantes in 1900, Audencia - ex ESC Nantes, whose name was born from the combination of the Latin "audientia" listening and "audacia" audacity - is positioned, with a 1st EQUIS accreditation in 1998, among the best European Management Schools.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
Are you looking for an MBA programme that allows you to reimagine your role in the business world? One that empowers you to take a “business for the better” approach on an international scale?
Business can sometimes have a bad reputation – one of personal gain over greater good, one where you must shed your unique qualities to thrive. But in this International MBA programme, previously Full-Time MBA, we work with you closely to understand who you are, what you want to achieve and how you can use your unique strengths to impact society for the better.
Your tailor-made programme is delivered in collaboration with the diverse MBA community and Audencia corporate partners, making it both a highly personal and internationally networked programme.
- Choose 2 concentrations (6 electives) in either corporate finance or entrepreneurship, and corporate social responsibility or innovation
- Earn an optional online certificate with Boston University and Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Get real-world experience with case studies, multinational group projects, company consulting projects and an optional internship anywhere in the world
- Study in the innovative block method for deep immersion in your subjects
- Enjoy flexible final project options, with on-campus learning completed by June, leaving time for self-directed learning and a corporate internship
- Take advantage of diverse professional development and networking opportunities through Career Services
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Bachelors degree;
* 1 essay;
* Proficiency in English
* GMAT or GRE score
Cost of study and scholarships
by Financial Times ©
Address: Nantes, France