Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive global business and social transformation through the fusion of business, technology and an entrepreneurial mindset. We combine innovative thinking and insight with new technology to develop solutions to real world issues, benefiting business and improving society.
Study in United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Other sectors that contribute to the UK’s economy include manufacturing, services, construction, and tourism.
- There are 162 higher education institutions in the country, which are all held to strict standards by the government and feature strongly in world rankings. Each year, about 450,000 international students study in the UK.
- International students who have successfully completed an undergraduate or Master’s degree will be able to benefit from two years’ work experience in the UK upon graduation.
- Become a business visionary studying alongside some of the world’s most forward-thinking minds with the Full-Time MBA at Imperial College Business School. The newly designed degree programme for class of 2022-23 boasts a curriculum that enables you to customise your learning experience to your career goals, gain international business acumen, and accelerate your responsible leadership aptitude.
- The new programme design allows you to personalise your MBA every step of the way. The freshly introduced flexcore modules are where you’ll begin to tailor your journey, and electives will enable you to choose from a wide range of topics. You will have the new option to specialise in analytics, entrepreneurship or finance, or follow a general management pathway, learning from Imperial’s world-renowned experts in these fields.
- Immersive experiences complement your learning, including travelling with your cohort on the Global Experience Week, and exploring Imperial’s ecosystem of innovation on the Innovation Challenge. The London Tech Trek and a new speaker series will give you direct access to inspiring business leaders.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
Verbal Reasoning (minimum):
Quantitative Reasoning (minimum):
3 year average rank:
Geographic representation/ Geographical origin:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors: