Global Executive MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Shenandoah University, established in 1875, is a private, nationally recognized university that blends professional career experiences with liberal education. We invite you to join our close-knit community, which is rich in creative energy and intellectual challenge.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Global Executive Track MBA is 36-credit Master of Business Administration degree program. Taught jointly with Shanghai Jiao Tong University faculty in Shanghai, China – Shenandoah University will teach a majority of the program. The degree earned from GET-MBA program in China is the same credential as the one from Shenandoah University’s American campuses. Students have the option to participate in the graduation commence, MBA hooding ceremony, and Executive Experiential Learning project at the successful completion of GET-MBA program. The program is taught in English and Mandarin.
* Graduate application;
(s) from ALL post-secondary schools attended from which credit was received;
* Two letters of recommendation former/current professors and/or professional colleagues;
* A 2-3 paged, double-spaced, essay/goal statement describing your aspiration, career goals and reasons for wanting pursue real-world MBA;
* Course-by-course academic evaluation from any non-US transcripts;