Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
Vanderbilt University is a private research university in Nashville, Tennessee. Founded in 1873, it was named in honor of New York shipping and rail magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt, who provided the school its initial $1 million endowment despite having never been to the South.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Vanderbilt Executive Master of Business Administration is designed for working professionals already in or aspiring to executive leadership roles. The Executive MBA benefits and career impact will be immediate, giving you an ROI that more than offsets the cost of tuition as you focus on leadership and become part of a supportive alumni network that stays with you for life. During the first year of the program, all students share the same curriculum and classroom on alternating Saturdays at Vanderbilt. You will receive a strong foundation in leadership and strategy as well as the quantitative building blocks you’ll need for the rest of the program – and your career. During the second year of the program, your schedule and curriculum will differ depending on which track your choose : Executive Edge or Global Immersion.
* Completed, submitted application, including fee;
* Undergraduate transcripts
(and graduate transcripts, if applicable);
* GMAT or executive assessment
* Career essay;
* Two professional recommendations;
* Personal interview;
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©