Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
Ivey Business School, commonly shortened to Ivey, is the business school of the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada. According to Bloomberg Businessweek, Ivey has the best MBA program in Canada.
Designed for mid to late career executives with at least eight years experience, the Ivey EMBA Program accelerates your experiential learning through case method. This style of learning uses real-world business challenges as a platform for developing your knowledge, capabilities and habits. The result: advanced problem solving and leadership skills that allow you to embrace and navigate the bigger picture.
The Ivey Executive MBA Program is designed to fit into your busy schedule, with four consecutive class days each month over 15 months at our learning facility in downtown Toronto. The courses require a commitment of approximately 25 hours each week, including group projects, reading and assignments.
The flexible learning format allows you to balance your work, education and home life according to your needs and lifestyle. The skills you learn are immediately applicable at your current organization, further integrating your learning experience.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* The documents required for a complete Ivey Executive MBA application include:
* The completed online application form.
* Your answers to three self-evaluation questions designed to provide a clear picture of your learning objectives and expectations.
* Two completed reference evaluation forms
(one from your direct supervisor and one from a peer) as supporting evidence of your professional experience, abilities and character.
* Two copies of official transcripts sent directly from each post-secondary institution attended
(the Ivey Executive MBA? does admit a small number of individuals that do not have an undergraduate degree, but have extensive managerial experience). If required:
* Your Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores (you may be exempt from writing this test based on your academic background or work experience).
* Proof of proficiency in English
(TOEFL) if your first language is other than English.
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©