- Cornell is a private Ivy League university founded in 1865 and the land-grant research university for New York state. They aim to make contributions in all fields of knowledge in a way that prioritizes public engagement to enhance the quality of life for the people of New York and around the world.
- The Cornell SC Johnson College of Business is made up of the university’s three accredited business schools: the Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration, the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, and the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management. It brings together the excellence and breadth of Cornell's leading undergraduate, graduate and professional business programs.
Executive MBA Metro NY
Business school information
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
- The Executive MBA Metro NY program, based in New York City, offers working professionals the opportunity to fine-tune the leadership skills critical for today’s dynamic business environment. Earn an Ivy League MBA to advance your career without interrupting it.
- The EMBA Metro NY program will enhance your executive leadership presence and prepare you for higher levels of management. Regardless of your industry or job function, the program’s general management and foundational business curriculum will round out your skill set and introduce you to new ideas related to your classmates’ experiences.
- Students have to complete 60 credits of required courses and electives.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
* Two letters of recommendation
* Organizational chart
58% / 42%
by Financial Times ©
Bloomberg, Deloitte, Google, IBM, Walt Disney
Student rating of faculty:
Student rating of alumni effectiveness:
Student rating of culture and classmates:
Full-time faculty with PhD:
Read our blog
Visitors take in the view from Newman Overlook at the Cornell Botanic Gardens.
The Johnson Museum sits atop a bed of fall colors blanketing East Hill.
Two leaves signal to others that it’s time to change color.
47 W 57th St, 10019
New York, United States of America
What people are saying:
Write a comment