Current program rank (FT)
MBA in International Management
What people are saying:
Business school information
- ESCP Business School is a European business school with campuses in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid, Turin, and Warsaw. It is one of the most selective French Grandes écoles and referred in France as one of the "trois Parisiennes", together with HEC Paris and ESSEC Business School. ESCP Business School was established in Paris on 1 December 1819 as the world's first business school by a group of economic scholars and businessmen including the well-known economist Jean-Baptiste Say and the celebrated trader Vital Roux..
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
The MBA in International Management provides young professionals with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career. You will join a cohort of students from around the world with diverse educational and professional backgrounds (minimum of 3-years’ work experience) to develop highly-valuable skills in leadership.
The full-time, 10-month programme covers all the functional areas of management and provides a multicultural hands-on experience. Over the 2 semesters, ESCP’s MBA participants are given the opportunity to study in 2 countries of their choice: Berlin, London, Madrid, Turin, Paris and Warsaw. In addition, 2 Company Consultancy Projects enable students to consult with companies on real projects while expanding their international work experience. Furthermore, 4 electives, to choose from a portfolio of 24 courses over 7 countries, allow students to specialise or diversify their MBA experience. Last but not least, choosing ESCP means joining +68,000 alumni from 150 countries to enhance your future international career.
If you’re thinking of initiating a career change in International Management, ESCP’s MBA might be the perfect place to start.
ESCP Business School offers a range of financing options: Excellence and Diversity & Merit grants; Entrepreneurial, Women in Leadership, NGO/Non-Profit, Society Contribution, and Excelencia Latina scholarships; as well as seasonal offers. The maximum amount of funding given is €15,000.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Bachelor or Master degree
* Grade transcripts covering all years of university study
* Minimum 1 reference
(e.g. an employer’s reference
* GMAT/GRE/Tage Mage
* Photocopy of passport or ID
Cost of study and scholarships
by Financial Times ©
79, av. de la République, 75011