The Penn State Smeal Executive MBA is a program run on alternating weekends in metropolitan Philadelphia. Featuring the same faculty who teach in the residential MBA program, the EMBA will place you in an interactive environment alongside other high-caliber peers. The EMBA also features an extensive curriculum tailored with content that can be immediately applicable to your current role and a leadership development program that provides you with a personal executive coach. The program can be completed in as little as 17 months, however, you may add the global immersion and entrepreneurship options at no additional costs to complete the program in 21 months.
Tuition fees $ 102,000 (€ 86,392)
Length (months) 17
Program type Executive MBA
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
- Language Test: TOEFL 80 (minimum), IELTS 6.5 (minimum)
- Current rank: 36 (The Economist)
- Male/Female students: 78% / 22%
- International students: 14%
- Faculty quality: 11.00
- Student quality: 29.00
- Development experience: 33.00
- Student rating of faculty: 4.70
- Student rating of alumni effectiveness: 3.90
- Student rating of culture and classmates: 4.50
- Full-time faculty with PhD: 100%
- Annual intake: 33