Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
Founded in Nantes in 1900, Audencia - ex ESC Nantes, whose name was born from the combination of the Latin "audientia" listening and "audacia" audacity - is positioned, with a 1st EQUIS accreditation in 1998, among the best European Management Schools.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
Audencia's Executive MBA is a part-time programme that can be taken as a bilingual in Nantes, from 18 to 36 months. The teaching approach is participatory and experiential, i.e. focused on practical application and skills development. A wide range of varied learning methods are used: e-learning, case studies, role-playing, simulation, project communities, etc.
The lessons are structured according to the flipped classroom concept:
- Preliminary reading and prior understanding of concepts, via the virtual campus or reference books.
- Review of the fundamental concepts by the lecturer, work on real case studies of companies from a wide variety of sectors, discussions with the participants to provide them with new insights.
- The programme is based on an alternation of theoretical and practical sequences where each theme will be the subject of an exchange in class.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* You must submit to Audencia your complete application file containing:
* a curriculum vitae;
* a letter of motivation;
* an official certified copy of your diplomas;
* a document proving your professional experience;
* the letter of approval from your employer;
* two letters of recommendation;
* your scores for GMAT or TAGE-MAGE, and TOEFL or TOEIC if you have already passed these tests. If this is not the case, you can take these tests at Audencia during the selection day.
by Financial Times ©
Address: Nantes, France