Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
emlyon business school is a private, higher-education establishment founded in 1872. It is one of the oldest business schools in Europe, and among the 1% of global business schools to be accredited by the three international accreditation systems: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
The Executive MBA delivered by emlyon business school will allow you to understand the new challenges and realities of the disruptive world in which organizations change to become a visionary and responsible leader. You will have a 360° vision and be able to engage on topics as important as your company’s strategy.
This program is designed for experienced managers, directors or executives who wish to prepare or strengthen a strategic position in a company.
The Executive MBA will allow you to:
- develop new knowledges and put it into practice in your daily life
- realign your career path with your aspirations
- work on group projects but also on your individual project
- develop your leadership skills and influence
- increase your professional network
- receive personalized support, with a team dedicated to your success, throughout the training
- train you from wherever you want, with complete flexibility
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Admission requirements: • Bachelor degree or equivalent • For English track: English proficiency test for non-native speakers • For French track: French proficiency test for non-native speakers • Online application form • 2 letters of recommendation
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors:
Emlyon Business School, 23 avenue Guy de Collongue, CS 40203, Ecully cedex, 69134