Current program rank (FT)
ESMT Executive MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
- ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and top 10 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers Master’s, MBA, and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, online, and in online blended format.
- ESMT is accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and FIBAA. The school has prioritized three areas: leadership, innovation, and analytics. These pillars underpin the academic and organizational development of the school and guide its programming and research.
- The ESMT Berlin Executive MBA is an academically rigorous and highly practice-relevant general management program that focuses on you and your organization’s success. It is designed to deliver experiences and skills needed to become an effective, integrative leader who is capable of implementing change and innovation in complex international business environments.
- You learn from top international faculty, industry experts and highly ranked executive coaches through in-class modules supported with online tools and personal consultations. The EMBA journey is highly interactive and experiential. Using a combination of case studies, group exercises, company projects, and business simulations, the high impact learning approach challenges you to translate modern management concepts into action.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* MBA Admissions operates a rolling admissions process, with available places in the class filled on a continual basis. Space in the ESMT Executive MBA class is limited, and early application is strongly suggested.
* Either strong GMAT or GRE scores, GMAC Executive Assessment or ESMT's admissions test scores
* TOEFL scores may be required for candidates with limited experience in business English.
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Schloßpl. 1, 10178